We are trying to make drop off and pick up as least stressful as possible and have changed our schedule to allow for 15 minutes between classes to curb the traffic between classes and to allow for disinfecting.
- Kindergartners and up will be encouraged but not required to wear masks during class.
- Hand sanitizer is prominently placed throughout the gym & will be used between rotations.
- Class Sizes will be reduced.
- All staff & students will be required to stay home if they feel unwell or have a temp. of 100.4 or higher.
- Temperature checks & hands sanitized at gym door for all of our gymnasts.
- When entering & leaving the facility, everyone is encouraged to use hand sanitizer located on the wall near our front door.
- Masks are required in the lobby at all times.
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times by gymnasts & adults.
- Gymnasts should bring a bag with their own labeled water bottle to class.
- Drop off is optimal as we are trying to limit the number of adults in our waiting room.
Even though this list isn’t fun – we here at Tumblefun will still be having a blast! We will be here encouraging your children to have a strong and healthy mind and body!
Thank you for our continued support and please don’t hesitate to ask us any questions!